Frequently Asked Questions

Click the buttons below for answers to frequently asked questions


  • I have received mail that is not intended for me.

    Do not send on the mail but always return it to GGN invoned. Only then can we avoid you receiving still more mail from us. Write on the envelope that the person to whom the mail is addressed no longer lives at your address. Via this form, you can also give the date since which you have lived there and where the person to whom the mail is addressed has moved to.

    If this happens frequently, we recommend you to contact the Population Register department of your municipal authority to check whether the relevant person is still registered at your address. If that is indeed the case, we advise you to ask the municipal authority to open an ?investigation?. Your municipal authority can provide you with further information of this procedure.

  • I have moved. How can I notify my new address?

    You can notify your new address via the relocation form.